Turkey mackerel export quantities
The amount of mackerel sold by Turkey in 2020 was 778 tons. In 2019 Turkey sold 766 tonnes of mackerel. In 2019 alone, the demand for Turkey mackerel (fish category) has escalated, flactuating by 8.039 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mackerel's exports grew by 22.36 pc netting Turkey US$1.40m for the year 2019. Turkey's mackerel exports are classified as:
- Frozen mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030374)
- Frozen mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030354)
- Frozen jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030355)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030244)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030264)
- Fresh or chilled Indian mackerels "Rastrelliger spp.", seerfishes "Scomberomorus spp.", jacks, crevalles "Caranx spp.", silver pomfrets "Pampus spp.", Pacific saury "Cololabis saira", scads "Decapterus spp.", capelin "Mallotus villosus", Kawakawa "Euthynnus affinis", bonitos "Sarda spp.", marlins, sailfishes and spearfish "Istiophoridae" (HS code 030249)
- Fresh or chilled jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030245)
- Prepared or preserved mackerel, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160415)
Are you a producer of mackerel or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Turkey mackerel export values
In 2019, Turkey sold mackerel with a value of 1.40m USD, an increase of 18.44% from 2018's total mackerel export of 1.182m USD. The annual growth in value of Turkey mackerel between 2017 to 2018 was -17.285%.
The per year change in the volume of Turkey's mackerel exports between 2017 and 2019 was 22.36 pc when compared to a variation of 8.039% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Turkey mackerel ( in '000$ )
Turkey brought in 26,546 tonnes of mackerel in 2019.