Turkey fish export quantities
The quantity of fish sold by Turkey in 2020 was 19,840 tons. In 2019 Turkey sold 17,669 tonnes of fish. In 2019 alone, the demand for Turkey fish (fish category) has reduced, recording a change of -3.868 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, fish's exports grew by 14.51 percent earning the exporter US$64.87m for the year 2019. Turkey's fish exports are classified as:
- Prepared or preserved fish, whole or in pieces (excluding minced, merely smoked, and salmon, herrings, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, tunas, skipjack, bonito "sarda spp.", mackerel, anchovies and eels) (HS code 160419)
- Frozen freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, swordfish, toothfish, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, dogfish and other sharks, eels, sea bass and hake) (HS code 030379)
- Dried fish, even salted but not smoked (excluding fillets, offal and cod) (HS code 030559)
- Fish, salted or in brine only (excluding fillets, offal, herring, cod, anchovies, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030569)
- Prepared or preserved fish (excluding whole or in pieces) (HS code 160420)
- Smoked fish, incl. fillets (excluding offal, Pacific salmon, Atlantic salmon, Danube salmon, herring, trout, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030549)
- Fresh or chilled freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, sharks, eels, swordfish and toothfish) (HS code 030269)
- Fresh or chilled fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030289)
- Frozen fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030389)
Are you a producer of fish or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Turkey fish export values
In 2019, Turkey sold fish valued at 64.87m USD, a contraction of -16.21% from 2018's total fish export of 77.417m USD. The yearly change in value of Turkey fish between 2017 to 2018 was 20.271 per cent.
The annual variation in the amount of Turkey's fish exports between 2017 and 2019 was 14.51 percent in comparison to a variation of -3.868% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Turkey's stake of the world's total fish's exports in 2019 was 2.1%. The country holds number 12 in world exports of fish.
Export markets for Turkey fish ( in '000$ )
Turkey is a net exporter of fish. The annual growth of Turkey fish in value between 2015 to 2019 was 31%, per year, while annual growth in quantity through the same period was 42%, per annum.
Turkey ordered 428 tonnes of fish in 2019.