Turkey eggs export quantities
The amount of eggs sold by Turkey in 2020 was 218,022 tons. In 2019 Turkey exported 273,275 tonnes of eggs. For 2019 alone, the market for Turkey eggs (agro commodities category) has decreased, flactuating by -24.282 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports went down by -21.58 pc earning the exporter US$295.17m for the year 2019. Turkey's eggs exports are classified as:
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Turkey eggs export values
In 2019, Turkey exported eggs costing 295.17m USD, a decrease of -31.41% from 2018's total eggs export of 430.33m USD. The annual reduction in value of Turkey eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 14.392 per cent.
The per year variation in the volume of Turkey's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was -21.58 pc compared to a variation of -24.282% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Turkey's share of the world's total eggs' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Turkey holds number 11 in world exports of eggs.
Export markets for Turkey eggs ( in '000$ )
Turkey's leading export markets for eggs are Kuwait, Oman, Iran, Russia and Afghanistan.
Turkey is a net exporter of eggs. The annual growth of Turkey eggs in value between 2015 to 2019 was 158%, per year, while annual growth in quantity through the same period was %, per annum.
Turkey brought in 2,548 tonnes of eggs in 2019.