Togo vegetables export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Togo shipped 1,851 tonnes of vegetables. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Togo vegetables (vegetables category) has escalated, with a change of 26.781 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, vegetables' exports reduced by -49.74 percent netting Togo US$0.36m for the year 2019. Togo's vegetables exports are categorised as:
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
Are you a producer of vegetables or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell vegetables.
Togo vegetables export values
In 2019, Togo supplied vegetables valued at 0.36m USD, an increase of 25.00% from 2018's total vegetables export of 0.288m USD. The annual increase in value of Togo vegetables between 2017 to 2018 was -78.901 per cent.
The per year change in the quantity of Togo's vegetables exports between 2017 and 2019 was -49.74 percent in comparison to a variation of 26.781% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Togo vegetables ( in '000$ )
Togo's top destinations for vegetables are United Kingdom (UK), France, Gabon, Angola and Switzerland.
Togo bought 365 tonnes of vegetables in 2019.
The production of vegetables in Togo was 1,141,920 tonnes in 2019 and is projected to change by an average of 0.36%. The country had approximately 224,480.00 hectares under vegetables cultivation.
Click here for price analysis of Togo vegetables.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell vegetables
Production of other produce in the Vegetables category in Togo: Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Lettuce, Chicory, Carrots and beetroot, salsify & celeriac.
See the production of vegetables in other countries across Africa : Algeria vegetables, Angola vegetables, Botswana vegetables, Burundi vegetables, Cameroon vegetables, Cape Verde vegetables, Central African Republic vegetables, Comoros vegetables, DRC Congo vegetables and Benin vegetables.