Togo sugar export quantities
In 2019 Togo shipped 72,229 tonnes of sugar. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Togo sugar (processed category) has climbed, changing by 30.861 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sugar's exports increased by 107.62% netting the country US$9.88m for the year 2019. Togo's sugar exports are classified as:
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
Are you a producer of sugar or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Togo sugar export values
In 2019, Togo exported sugar with a value of 9.88m USD, an increment of 21.99% from 2018's total sugar export of 8.099m USD. The annual growth in value of Togo sugar between 2017 to 2018 was 52.581 percent.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of Togo's sugar exports between 2017 and 2019 was 107.62% when compared to a variation of 30.861% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Togo sugar ( in '000$ )
Togo's best performing destinations for sugar are Nigeria, Mali, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea and DRC Congo.
Togo ordered 252,467 tonnes of sugar in 2019.