Togo chicken meat export quantities
In 2019 Togo sold 90 tonnes of chicken meat. In 2019 alone, the interest in Togo chicken meat (meat category) has decreased, changing by -10 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, chicken meat's exports decreased by -35.71 percent earning the nation US$0.06m for the year 2019. Togo's chicken meat exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020711)
- Meat or offal of fowls of the species "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160232)
- Frozen fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020712)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020714)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020713)
Are you a producer of chicken meat or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Togo chicken meat export values
In 2019, Togo exported chicken meat costing 0.06m USD, a drop of -16.67% from 2018's total chicken meat export of 0.072m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Togo chicken meat between 2017 to 2018 was -40%.
The per year variation in the volume of Togo's chicken meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was -35.71 percent compared to a variation of -10% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Togo chicken meat ( in '000$ )
Togo's top destinations for chicken meat are Niger, Ghana, Benin, the Netherlands and France.
Togo imported 45,946 tonnes of chicken meat in 2019.