Rwanda eggs export quantities
In 2019 Rwanda exported 2,416 tonnes of eggs. For 2019 alone, the interest in Rwanda eggs (agro commodities category) has surged, recording a change of 160.345 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports increased by 331.43 pc earning Rwanda US$3.30m for the year 2019. Rwanda's eggs exports are classified as:
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Rwanda eggs export values
In 2019, Rwanda exported eggs valued at 3.30m USD, an increase of 182.53% from 2018's total eggs export of 1.168m USD. The annual increase in value of Rwanda eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 73.81 per cent.
The annual/yearly variation in the amount of Rwanda's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was 331.43 percent compared to a variation of 160.345% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Rwanda eggs ( in '000$ )
Rwanda's best performing export markets for eggs are Burundi, Uganda and DRC Congo.
Rwanda brought in 1,552 tonnes of eggs in 2019.