Russia pig fat export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of pig fat shipped by Russia in 2020 was 8,771 metric tons. In 2019 Russia shipped 5,224 tonnes of pig fat. In 2019 alone, the interest in Russia pig fat (meat category) has improved, with a change of 128.922 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, pig fat's exports grew by 205.14 percent earning the nation US$7.55m for the year 2019. Russia's pig fat exports are classified as:
- Pig fat, free of lean meat, not rendered or otherwise extracted, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (HS code 020910)
- Lard, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard stearin and lard oil) (HS code 150110)
- Pig fat, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard) (HS code 150120)
- Pig fat, free of lean meat, and poultry fat, not rendered or otherwise extracted, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (HS code 020900)
- Pig fat, incl. lard, and poultry fat, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard stearin and lard oil) (HS code 150100)
Are you a producer of pig fat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pig fat.
Russia pig fat export values
In 2019, Russia supplied pig fat costing 7.55m USD, an improvement of 109.32% from 2018's total pig fat export of 3.607m USD. The yearly growth in value of Russia pig fat between 2017 to 2018 was 59.814 per cent.
The annual change in the amount of Russia's pig fat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 205.14 pc in comparison to a variation of 128.922% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Russia's portion of the world's total pig fat's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Russia is ranked position 31 in world exports of pig fat.
Export markets for Russia pig fat ( in '000$ )
Russia's best performing destinations for pig fat are Belarus, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Mongolia.
Russia is a net importer of pig fat. The annual growth of Russia pig fat in value between 2015 to 2019 was -64%, per year, while annual growth in quantity for the same period was -66%, per annum.
Russia brought in 8,248 tonnes of pig fat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Russia pig fat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pig fat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Russia: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat and Rabbit Meat.
See the production of pig fat in other countries across Europe : Georgia pig fat, Albania pig fat, Belarus pig fat, Bosnia and Herzegovina pig fat, Bulgaria pig fat, Croatia pig fat, Czech Republic pig fat, Estonia pig fat, Greece pig fat and Hungary pig fat.
Nutrition: pig fat calories and other nutrition facts