Russia fish fillet export quantities
The amount of fish fillet exported by Russia in 2020 was 5,806 metric tonnes. In 2019 Russia exported 7,429 tonnes of fish fillet. In 2019 alone, the demand for Russia fish fillet (fish category) has decreased, recording a change of -20.247 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, fish fillet's exports grew by 9.49% netting the country US$42.52m for the year 2019. Russia's fish fillet exports are classified as:
- Frozen fish fillets (excluding swordfish and toothfish) (HS code 030429)
- Fish fillets, cured (HS code 0305Xa)
- Fresh or chilled fillets of flat fish "Pleuronectidae, Bothidae, Cynoglossidae, Soleidae, Scophthalmidae and Citharidae" (HS code 030443)
- Fresh or chilled fillets and other fish meat, whether or not minced (HS code 030410)
- Fresh or chilled fillets of fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030449)
- Fresh or chilled fillets and other fish meat whether or not minced" (excluding swordfish and toothfish)" (HS code 030419)
- Fish fillets, dried, salted or in brine, not smoked (HS code 030530)
- Fresh or chilled fish meat, whether or not minced (excluding all fillets, tilapias, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch, snakeheads, salmonidae, swordfish, toothfish and fish of the families Bregmacerotidae, Euclichthyidae, Gadidae, Macrouridae, Melanonidae, Merlucciidae, Moridae and Muraenolepididae) (HS code 030459)
- Frozen fillets of flat fish "Pleuronectidae, Bothidae, Cynoglossidae, Soleidae, Scophthalmidae and Citharidae" (HS code 030483)
- Frozen fish fillets (HS code 030420)
- Frozen fish fillets, n.e.s. (HS code 030489)
Are you a producer of fish fillet or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Russia fish fillet export values
In 2019, Russia exported fish fillet with a value of 42.52m USD, a contraction of -19.90% from 2018's total fish fillet export of 53.085m USD. The yearly change in value of Russia fish fillet between 2017 to 2018 was 39.543%.
The per year change in the amount of Russia's fish fillet exports between 2017 and 2019 was 9.49 percent when compared to a variation of -20.247% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Russia's stake of the world's total fish fillet's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Russia holds position 18 in world exports of fish fillet.
Export markets for Russia fish fillet ( in '000$ )
Russia is a net importer of fish fillet. The annual growth of Russia fish fillet in value between 2015 to 2019 was -5%, per annum, while annual growth in quantity was -12%, per annum.
Russia imported 2,407 tonnes of fish fillet in 2019.