Russia duck meat export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of duck meat exported by Russia in 2020 was 528 tonnes. In 2019 Russia exported 1,526 tonnes of duck meat. In 2019 alone, the demand for Russia duck meat (meat category) has improved, with a change of 25.287 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, duck meat's exports went up by 54.92 pc earning the nation US$3.61m for the year 2019. Russia's duck meat exports are classified as:
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of domestic ducks (HS code 020745)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of ducks, geese or guinea fowls of the species domesticus (HS code 020736)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of domestic ducks (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020744)
- Fresh or chilled domestic ducks, not cut in pieces (HS code 020741)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of ducks, geese or guinea fowls of the species domesticus (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020735)
- Fatty livers of domestic ducks, fresh or chilled (HS code 020743)
- Fresh or chilled edible fatty livers of ducks or geese of the species domesticus (HS code 020734)
- Prepared or preserved meat or meat offal of ducks, geese and guinea fowl of the species domesticus (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160239)
- Frozen domestic ducks, not cut in pieces (HS code 020742)
Are you a producer of duck meat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell duck meat.
Russia duck meat export values
In 2019, Russia exported duck meat costing 3.61m USD, an increase of 76.27% from 2018's total duck meat export of 2.048m USD. The yearly growth in value of Russia duck meat between 2017 to 2018 was 23.003 percent.
The annual/yearly change in the amount of Russia's duck meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 54.92 percent in comparison to a variation of 25.287% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Russia's stake of the world's total duck meat's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country is ranked position 15 in world exports of duck meat.
Export markets for Russia duck meat ( in '000$ )
Russia's best performing destinations for duck meat are Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Belarus, North Korea and Ukraine.
Russia brought in 2,313 tonnes of duck meat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Russia duck meat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell duck meat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Russia: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of duck meat in other countries across Europe : Georgia duck meat, Albania duck meat, Belarus duck meat, Bosnia and Herzegovina duck meat, Bulgaria duck meat, Croatia duck meat, Czech Republic duck meat, Estonia duck meat, Greece duck meat and Hungary duck meat.