Russia chicken meat export quantities and HS Codes
The amount of chicken meat shipped by Russia in 2020 was 600,184 metric tonnes. In 2019 Russia sold 431,152 tonnes of chicken meat. For 2019 alone, the interest in Russia chicken meat (meat category) has climbed, recording a change of 15.315 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, chicken meat's exports grew by 27.8 percent netting Russia US$683.65m for the year 2019. Russia's chicken meat exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020713)
- Frozen fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020712)
- Fresh or chilled fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020711)
- Meat or offal of fowls of the species "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160232)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020714)
Are you a producer of chicken meat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell chicken meat.
Russia chicken meat export values
In 2019, Russia supplied chicken meat costing 683.65m USD, an improvement of 70.22% from 2018's total chicken meat export of 401.63m USD. The annual growth in value of Russia chicken meat between 2017 to 2018 was 7.025 pc.
The yearly variation in the quantity of Russia's chicken meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 27.8 per cent in comparison to a variation of 15.315% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Russia chicken meat ( in '000$ )
Russia's leading destinations for chicken meat are Saudi Arabia, the Maldives, Serbia, Bahrain and Qatar.
Russia brought in 447,382 tonnes of chicken meat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Russia chicken meat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell chicken meat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Russia: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of chicken meat in other countries across Europe : Georgia chicken meat, Albania chicken meat, Belarus chicken meat, Bosnia and Herzegovina chicken meat, Bulgaria chicken meat, Croatia chicken meat, Czech Republic chicken meat, Estonia chicken meat, Greece chicken meat and Hungary chicken meat.