Morocco turkey meat export quantities
In 2019 Morocco shipped 698 tonnes of turkey meat. Across 2019 alone, the demand for Morocco turkey meat (meat category) has climbed, with a change of 11.68 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, turkey meat's exports grew by 20.34 percent bringing the country US$0.70m for the year 2019. Morocco's turkey meat exports are categorised as:
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020727)
- Frozen turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut into pieces (HS code 020725)
- Meat or offal of turkeys "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, and finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160231)
- Fresh or chilled turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020724)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020726)
Are you a producer of turkey meat or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Morocco turkey meat export values
In 2019, Morocco shipped turkey meat worth 0.70m USD, a drop of -20.54% from 2018's total turkey meat export of 0.881m USD. The annual reduction in value of Morocco turkey meat between 2017 to 2018 was 29.559 per cent.
The per year variation in the volume of Morocco's turkey meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 20.34% in comparison to a variation of 11.68% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Morocco turkey meat ( in '000$ )
Morocco's top destinations for turkey meat are Liberia, Myanmar, Benin, France and Gabon.
Morocco procured 356 tonnes of turkey meat in 2019.