Morocco mackerel export quantities
In 2019 Morocco exported 39,277 tonnes of mackerel. In 2019 alone, the interest in Morocco mackerel (fish category) has gone down, recording a change of -6.984 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mackerel's exports grew by 10.7 pc earning the exporter US$79.99m for the year 2019. Morocco's mackerel exports are classified as:
- Frozen jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030355)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030264)
- Prepared or preserved mackerel, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160415)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030244)
- Frozen mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030354)
- Fresh or chilled jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030245)
- Frozen mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030374)
- Fresh or chilled Indian mackerels "Rastrelliger spp.", seerfishes "Scomberomorus spp.", jacks, crevalles "Caranx spp.", silver pomfrets "Pampus spp.", Pacific saury "Cololabis saira", scads "Decapterus spp.", capelin "Mallotus villosus", Kawakawa "Euthynnus affinis", bonitos "Sarda spp.", marlins, sailfishes and spearfish "Istiophoridae" (HS code 030249)
Are you a producer of mackerel or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Morocco mackerel export values
In 2019, Morocco supplied mackerel costing 79.99m USD, a drop of -7.45% from 2018's total mackerel export of 86.433m USD. The yearly change in value of Morocco mackerel between 2017 to 2018 was 20.011 pc.
The per year variation in the volume of Morocco's mackerel exports between 2017 and 2019 was 10.7% compared to a variation of -6.984% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Morocco mackerel ( in '000$ )
Morocco brought in 4,699 tonnes of mackerel in 2019.