Morocco eggs export quantities
In 2019 Morocco shipped 1,843 tonnes of eggs. In 2019 alone, the market for Morocco eggs (agro commodities category) has reduced, recording a change of -12.778 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports went down by -41.32 pc earning the nation US$10.05m for the year 2019. Morocco's eggs exports are categorised as:
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Morocco eggs export values
In 2019, Morocco supplied eggs costing 10.05m USD, an increment of 8.33% from 2018's total eggs export of 9.277m USD. The annual increase in value of Morocco eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 7.634 per cent.
The annual variation in the quantity of Morocco's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was -41.32 percent in comparison to a variation of -12.778% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Morocco eggs ( in '000$ )
Morocco's leading export markets for eggs are Guinea, the Netherlands, Jordan, Senegal and Niger.
Morocco imported 221 tonnes of eggs in 2019.