Morocco duck meat export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Morocco shipped 10 tonnes of duck meat. Through 2019 alone, the market for Morocco duck meat (meat category) has gone down, recording a change of -47.368 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, duck meat's exports decreased by -89.8% bringing Morocco US$0.16m for the year 2019. Morocco's duck meat exports are categorised as:
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of domestic ducks (HS code 020745)
- Frozen domestic ducks, not cut in pieces (HS code 020742)
- Fresh or chilled domestic ducks, not cut in pieces (HS code 020741)
- Fatty livers of domestic ducks, fresh or chilled (HS code 020743)
- Prepared or preserved meat or meat offal of ducks, geese and guinea fowl of the species domesticus (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160239)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of domestic ducks (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020744)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of ducks, geese or guinea fowls of the species domesticus (HS code 020736)
- Fresh or chilled edible fatty livers of ducks or geese of the species domesticus (HS code 020734)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of ducks, geese or guinea fowls of the species domesticus (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020735)
Are you a producer of duck meat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell duck meat.
Morocco duck meat export values
In 2019, Morocco shipped duck meat costing 0.16m USD, a drop of -39.16% from 2018's total duck meat export of 0.263m USD. The yearly change in value of Morocco duck meat between 2017 to 2018 was -10.239 percent.
The per year variation in the volume of Morocco's duck meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was -89.8 per cent when compared to a variation of -47.368% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Morocco duck meat ( in '000$ )
Morocco's best performing export markets for duck meat are United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Kuwait and Tunisia.
Morocco bought 8 tonnes of duck meat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Morocco duck meat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell duck meat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Morocco: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of duck meat in other countries across Africa : Algeria duck meat, Angola duck meat, Botswana duck meat, Burundi duck meat, Cameroon duck meat, Cape Verde duck meat, Central African Republic duck meat, Comoros duck meat, DRC Congo duck meat and Benin duck meat.