Morocco chicken meat export quantities
In 2019 Morocco exported 205 tonnes of chicken meat. Through 2019 alone, the market for Morocco chicken meat (meat category) has gone down, flactuating by -68.217 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, chicken meat's exports decreased by -52.87% bringing the nation US$0.23m for the year 2019. Morocco's chicken meat exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020711)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020714)
- Meat or offal of fowls of the species "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160232)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020713)
- Frozen fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020712)
Are you a producer of chicken meat or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Morocco chicken meat export values
In 2019, Morocco sold chicken meat costing 0.23m USD, a reduction of -67.92% from 2018's total chicken meat export of 0.717m USD. The annual change in value of Morocco chicken meat between 2017 to 2018 was 9.466 per cent.
The per year variation in the volume of Morocco's chicken meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was -52.87 per cent in comparison to a variation of -68.217% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Morocco chicken meat ( in '000$ )
Morocco's top export markets for chicken meat are Myanmar, Senegal, Vietnam, France and Hong Kong.
Morocco purchased 6,262 tonnes of chicken meat in 2019.