Moldova sugar export quantities
In 2019 Moldova sold 6,558 tonnes of sugar. For the year 2019 alone, the market for Moldova sugar (processed category) has gone down, with a change of -76.503 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sugar's exports went down by -81.14 percent bringing the exporter US$3.01m for the year 2019. Moldova's sugar exports are classified as:
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
Are you a producer of sugar or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Moldova sugar export values
In 2019, Moldova exported sugar costing 3.01m USD, a reduction of -73.04% from 2018's total sugar export of 11.164m USD. The annual change in value of Moldova sugar between 2017 to 2018 was -47.24%.
The per year variation in the quantity of Moldova's sugar exports between 2017 and 2019 was -81.14 pc when compared to a variation of -76.503% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Moldova sugar ( in '000$ )
Moldova's top export markets for sugar are Romania, Russia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia and France.
Moldova procured 9,760 tonnes of sugar in 2019.