Mali eggs export quantities
In 2019 Mali exported 0 tonnes of eggs. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Mali eggs (agro commodities category) has , with a change of per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports decreased by -100% bringing the exporter US$0.00m for the year 2019. Mali's eggs exports are classified as:
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Mali eggs export values
In 2019, Mali sold eggs worth 0.00m USD, a decrease of -100.00% from 2018's total eggs export of 0.022m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Mali eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 175 pc.
The annual change in the quantity of Mali's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was -100 per cent between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Mali eggs ( in '000$ )
Mali's top export markets for eggs are Kenya and Senegal.
Mali purchased 1,080 tonnes of eggs in 2019.