Kuwait turkey meat export quantities
In 2019 Kuwait sold 109 tonnes of turkey meat. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Kuwait turkey meat (meat category) has reduced, flactuating by -25.342 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, turkey meat's exports reduced by -39.78 percent netting Kuwait US$0.52m for the year 2019. Kuwait's turkey meat exports are classified as:
- Meat or offal of turkeys "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, and finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160231)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020727)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020726)
- Fresh or chilled turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020724)
- Frozen turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut into pieces (HS code 020725)
Are you a producer of turkey meat or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Kuwait turkey meat export values
In 2019, Kuwait exported turkey meat costing 0.52m USD, a reduction of -3.53% from 2018's total turkey meat export of 0.539m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Kuwait turkey meat between 2017 to 2018 was -8.489 pc.
The yearly change in the amount of Kuwait's turkey meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was -39.78 pc when compared to a variation of -25.342% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Kuwait turkey meat ( in '000$ )
Kuwait's top destinations for turkey meat are Qatar, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain and Vietnam.
Kuwait ordered 1,191 tonnes of turkey meat in 2019.