Kuwait eggs export quantities
In 2019 Kuwait sold 66 tonnes of eggs. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Kuwait eggs (agro commodities category) has reduced, with a change of -99.252 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports reduced by -99.22% bringing the country US$0.10m for the year 2019. Kuwait's eggs exports are classified as:
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Kuwait eggs export values
In 2019, Kuwait supplied eggs worth 0.10m USD, a decrease of -99.21% from 2018's total eggs export of 12.613m USD. The annual change in value of Kuwait eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 0.79111395 per cent.
The per year change in the volume of Kuwait's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was -99.22 per cent in comparison to a variation of -99.252% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Kuwait eggs ( in '000$ )
Kuwait's top export markets for eggs are United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and Jordan.
Kuwait bought 3,031 tonnes of eggs in 2019.