Ivory Coast mackerel export quantities
In 2019 The Ivory Coast shipped small quantities of mackerel. In 2019 alone, the market for the Ivory Coast mackerel (fish category) has , recording a change of percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mackerel's exports went down by -100 pc netting the nation US$0.00m for the year 2019. the Ivory Coast's mackerel exports are classified as:
- Frozen mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030374)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030244)
- Prepared or preserved mackerel, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160415)
- Fresh or chilled jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030245)
- Frozen mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030354)
- Fresh or chilled Indian mackerels "Rastrelliger spp.", seerfishes "Scomberomorus spp.", jacks, crevalles "Caranx spp.", silver pomfrets "Pampus spp.", Pacific saury "Cololabis saira", scads "Decapterus spp.", capelin "Mallotus villosus", Kawakawa "Euthynnus affinis", bonitos "Sarda spp.", marlins, sailfishes and spearfish "Istiophoridae" (HS code 030249)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030264)
- Frozen jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030355)
Are you a producer of mackerel or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ivory Coast mackerel export values
In 2019, the Ivory Coast supplied mackerel valued at 0.00m USD, a reduction of -100.00% from 2018's total mackerel export of 0.051m USD. The annual change in value of the Ivory Coast mackerel between 2017 to 2018 was 410%.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of the Ivory Coast's mackerel exports between 2017 and 2019 was -100 per cent between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ivory Coast mackerel ( in '000$ )
the Ivory Coast bought 200,740 tonnes of mackerel in 2019.