Guinea natural rubber export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Guinea exported 12,195 tonnes of natural rubber. For the year 2019 alone, the market for Guinea natural rubber (processed category) has gone down, with a change of -31.176 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, natural rubber's exports decreased by -49.68% netting Guinea US$18.20m for the year 2019. Guinea's natural rubber exports are categorised as:
- Balata, gutta-percha, guayule, chicle and similar natural gums, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip (excluding natural rubber, whether or not prevulcanised) (HS code 400130)
- Smoked sheets of natural rubber (HS code 400121)
- Technically specified natural rubber "TSNR" (HS code 400122)
- Natural rubber latex, whether or not prevulcanised (HS code 400110)
- Natural rubber in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip (excluding smoked sheets, technically specified natural rubber "TSNR" and natural rubber latex, whether or not prevulcanised) (HS code 400129)
Are you a producer of natural rubber or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell natural rubber.
Guinea natural rubber export values
In 2019, Guinea exported natural rubber valued at 18.20m USD, a drop of -30.01% from 2018's total natural rubber export of 26.002m USD. The yearly change in value of Guinea natural rubber between 2017 to 2018 was -32.691 pc.
The per year change in the amount of Guinea's natural rubber exports between 2017 and 2019 was -49.68% compared to a variation of -31.176% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Guinea natural rubber ( in '000$ )
Guinea's top export markets for natural rubber are Spain, France, Poland, Italy and Germany.
Guinea purchased 0 tonnes of natural rubber in 2019.
The production of natural rubber in Guinea was 87,670 tonnes in 2019 and is projected to change by an average of 2.33%. The country had approximately 67,265.00 hectares under natural rubber cultivation.
Click here for price analysis of Guinea natural rubber.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell natural rubber
Production of other produce in the Processed category in Guinea: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Cheese, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea and Black Tea.
See the production of natural rubber in other countries across Africa : Algeria natural rubber, Angola natural rubber, Botswana natural rubber, Burundi natural rubber, Cameroon natural rubber, Cape Verde natural rubber, Central African Republic natural rubber, Comoros natural rubber, DRC Congo natural rubber and Benin natural rubber.