Georgia sardines export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of sardines shipped by Georgia in 2020 was 1 metric tons. In 2019 Georgia shipped small quantities of sardines. For 2019 alone, the market for Georgia sardines (fish category) has , with a change of % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sardines' exports went down by -100 pc bringing the country US$0.00m for the year 2019. Georgia's sardines exports are categorised as:
- Frozen sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030353)
- Frozen sardines Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp." and brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030371)
- Fresh or chilled sardines (Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.), sardinella (Sardinella spp.), brisling or sprats (Sprattus sprattus) (HS code 030261)
- Prepared or preserved sardines, sardinella and brisling or sprats, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160413)
- Fresh or chilled sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030243)
Are you a producer of sardines or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines.
Georgia sardines export values
In 2019, Georgia shipped sardines worth 0.00m USD, a decrease of -100.00% from 2018's total sardines export of 0.001m USD. The annual change in value of Georgia sardines between 2017 to 2018 was 0%.
The per year variation in the volume of Georgia's sardines exports between 2017 and 2019 was -100% between 2018 and 2019.
Georgia's stake of the world's total sardines' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country is ranked number 58 in world exports of sardines.
Export markets for Georgia sardines ( in '000$ )
Georgia ordered 1,326 tonnes of sardines in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Georgia sardines.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines
Production of other produce in the Fish category in Georgia: Live Ornamental Fish, Live Trout, Live Eels, Live Carp, Live Tuna, Live Fish, Trout, Salmon, Halibut Fish and Sole Fish.
See the production of sardines in other countries across Europe : Georgia sardines, Albania sardines, Belarus sardines, Bosnia and Herzegovina sardines, Bulgaria sardines, Croatia sardines, Czech Republic sardines, Estonia sardines, Greece sardines and Hungary sardines.
Nutrition: sardines calories and other nutrition facts