French Polynesia mackerel export quantities
In 2019 French Polynesia shipped 26 tonnes of mackerel. Through 2019 alone, the market for French Polynesia mackerel (fish category) has surged, flactuating by 85.714 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mackerel's exports went up by 333.33 percent bringing the exporter US$0.26m for the year 2019. French Polynesia's mackerel exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030264)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030244)
- Frozen mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030354)
- Frozen mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030374)
- Fresh or chilled Indian mackerels "Rastrelliger spp.", seerfishes "Scomberomorus spp.", jacks, crevalles "Caranx spp.", silver pomfrets "Pampus spp.", Pacific saury "Cololabis saira", scads "Decapterus spp.", capelin "Mallotus villosus", Kawakawa "Euthynnus affinis", bonitos "Sarda spp.", marlins, sailfishes and spearfish "Istiophoridae" (HS code 030249)
- Frozen jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030355)
- Fresh or chilled jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030245)
- Prepared or preserved mackerel, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160415)
Are you a producer of mackerel or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
French Polynesia mackerel export values
In 2019, French Polynesia shipped mackerel worth 0.26m USD, a growth of 75.68% from 2018's total mackerel export of 0.148m USD. The yearly change in value of French Polynesia mackerel between 2017 to 2018 was 111.429 percent.
The yearly variation in the volume of French Polynesia's mackerel exports between 2017 and 2019 was 333.33% compared to a variation of 85.714% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for French Polynesia mackerel ( in '000$ )
French Polynesia brought in 1,467 tonnes of mackerel in 2019.