Finland sardines export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of sardines exported by Finland in 2020 was 5,711 metric tons. In 2019 Finland sold 1,114 tonnes of sardines. In 2019 alone, the interest in Finland sardines (fish category) has gone down, recording a change of -84.936 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sardines' exports went down by -84.99 percent earning the nation US$1.89m for the year 2019. Finland's sardines exports are classified as:
- Frozen sardines Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp." and brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030371)
- Fresh or chilled sardines (Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.), sardinella (Sardinella spp.), brisling or sprats (Sprattus sprattus) (HS code 030261)
- Prepared or preserved sardines, sardinella and brisling or sprats, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160413)
- Fresh or chilled sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030243)
- Frozen sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030353)
Are you a producer of sardines or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines.
Finland sardines export values
In 2019, Finland sold sardines costing 1.89m USD, a decrease of -28.05% from 2018's total sardines export of 2.627m USD. The yearly change in value of Finland sardines between 2017 to 2018 was -10.949 percent.
The yearly change in the amount of Finland's sardines exports between 2017 and 2019 was -84.99% compared to a variation of -84.936% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Finland's stake of the world's total sardines' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country is ranked number 27 in world exports of sardines.
Export markets for Finland sardines ( in '000$ )
Finland is a net exporter of sardines. The annual growth of Finland sardines in value between 2015 to 2019 was 4%, per year, while annual growth in quantity was 11%, per annum.
Finland ordered 274 tonnes of sardines in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Finland sardines.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines
Production of other produce in the Fish category in Finland: Live Ornamental Fish, Live Trout, Live Eels, Live Carp, Live Tuna, Live Fish, Trout, Salmon, Halibut Fish and Sole Fish.
See the production of sardines in other countries across Europe : Georgia sardines, Albania sardines, Belarus sardines, Bosnia and Herzegovina sardines, Bulgaria sardines, Croatia sardines, Czech Republic sardines, Estonia sardines, Greece sardines and Hungary sardines.
Nutrition: sardines calories and other nutrition facts