Finland beans export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of beans exported by Finland in 2020 was 2,456 tons. In 2019 Finland sold 3,464 tonnes of beans. Across 2019 alone, the interest in Finland beans (pulses/legumes category) has increased, changing by 252.033 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, beans' exports went up by 157.74% netting the country US$2.86m for the year 2019. Finland's beans exports are classified as:
- Dried, shelled beans of species "Vigna mungo [L.] Hepper or Vigna radiata [L.] Wilczek", whether or not skinned or split (HS code 071331)
- Dried, shelled beans "Vigna and Phaseolus", whether or not skinned or split (excluding beans of species "Vigna mungo [L.] Hepper or Vigna radiata [L.] Wilczek", small red "Adzuki" beans, kidney beans, Bambara beans and cow peas) (HS code 071339)
- Shelled beans "Vigna spp., Phaseolus spp.", prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid (excluding frozen) (HS code 200551)
- Fresh or chilled beans "Vigna spp., Phaseolus spp.", shelled or unshelled (HS code 070820)
- Unshelled beans "Vigna spp., Phaseolus spp.", prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid (excluding frozen) (HS code 200559)
- Dried, shelled broad beans "Vicia faba var. major" and horse beans "Vicia faba var. equina and Vicia faba var. minor", whether or not skinned or split (HS code 071350)
- Shelled or unshelled beans "Vigna spp., Phaseolus spp.", uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (HS code 071022)
Are you a producer of beans or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell beans.
Finland beans export values
In 2019, Finland shipped beans worth 2.86m USD, an improvement of 141.55% from 2018's total beans export of 1.184m USD. The annual increase in value of Finland beans between 2017 to 2018 was -22.513 pc.
The per year change in the volume of Finland's beans exports between 2017 and 2019 was 157.74 per cent when compared to a variation of 252.033% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Finland beans ( in '000$ )
Finland's best performing destinations for beans are Norway, Estonia, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Lithuania.
Finland brought in 9,680 tonnes of beans in 2019.
The production of beans in Finland was 846,440 tonnes in 2019 and is predicted to change by an average of 24.66%. The country had an estimated 426,720.00 hectares under beans cultivation.
Click here for price analysis of Finland beans.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell beans
Production of other produce in the Pulses/Legumes category in Finland: Peas, Chickpeas, Red (Adzuki) Beans, Kidney Beans, Bambara beans, Cow Peas (Black Eyed Peas), Lentils, Pigeon Peas and Locust Beans.
See the production of beans in other countries across Europe : Georgia beans, Albania beans, Belarus beans, Bosnia and Herzegovina beans, Bulgaria beans, Croatia beans, Czech Republic beans, Estonia beans, Greece beans and Hungary beans.
Nutrition: beans calories and other nutrition facts