Ecuador sugar export quantities
In 2019 Ecuador shipped 60,334 tonnes of sugar. In 2019 alone, the interest in Ecuador sugar (processed category) has escalated, with a change of 1440.705 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sugar's exports went down by -7.63 percent earning Ecuador US$28.93m for the year 2019. Ecuador's sugar exports are categorised as:
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
Are you a producer of sugar or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ecuador sugar export values
In 2019, Ecuador supplied sugar with a value of 28.93m USD, a growth of 729.18% from 2018's total sugar export of 3.489m USD. The yearly increase in value of Ecuador sugar between 2017 to 2018 was -90.897%.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of Ecuador's sugar exports between 2017 and 2019 was -7.63% in comparison to a variation of 1440.705% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ecuador sugar ( in '000$ )
Ecuador's best performing destinations for sugar are China, Ireland, Argentina, Bolivia and Saudi Arabia.
Ecuador imported 29,348 tonnes of sugar in 2019.