Ecuador sugar export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Ecuador shipped 60,334 tonnes of sugar. In 2019 alone, the interest in Ecuador sugar (processed category) has escalated, with a change of 1440.705 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sugar's exports went down by -7.63 percent earning Ecuador US$28.93m for the year 2019. Ecuador's sugar exports are categorised as:
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
Are you a producer of sugar or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sugar.
Ecuador sugar export values
In 2019, Ecuador supplied sugar with a value of 28.93m USD, a growth of 729.18% from 2018's total sugar export of 3.489m USD. The yearly increase in value of Ecuador sugar between 2017 to 2018 was -90.897%.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of Ecuador's sugar exports between 2017 and 2019 was -7.63% in comparison to a variation of 1440.705% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ecuador sugar ( in '000$ )
Ecuador's best performing destinations for sugar are China, Ireland, Argentina, Bolivia and Saudi Arabia.
Ecuador imported 29,348 tonnes of sugar in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Ecuador sugar.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sugar
Production of other produce in the Processed category in Ecuador: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Cheese, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea and Black Tea.
See the production of sugar in other countries across South America : Argentina sugar, Bolivia sugar, Brazil sugar, Chile sugar, Colombia sugar, Ecuador sugar, French Guiana sugar, Guyana sugar, Paraguay sugar and Peru sugar.
Nutrition: sugar calories and other nutrition facts