Ecuador mackerel export quantities
In 2019 Ecuador exported 7,359 tonnes of mackerel. Through 2019 alone, the demand for Ecuador mackerel (fish category) has decreased, recording a change of -4.959 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mackerel's exports reduced by -29.22 percent earning the nation US$13.96m for the year 2019. Ecuador's mackerel exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled Indian mackerels "Rastrelliger spp.", seerfishes "Scomberomorus spp.", jacks, crevalles "Caranx spp.", silver pomfrets "Pampus spp.", Pacific saury "Cololabis saira", scads "Decapterus spp.", capelin "Mallotus villosus", Kawakawa "Euthynnus affinis", bonitos "Sarda spp.", marlins, sailfishes and spearfish "Istiophoridae" (HS code 030249)
- Frozen mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030354)
- Prepared or preserved mackerel, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160415)
- Fresh or chilled jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030245)
- Frozen jack and horse mackerel "Trachurus spp." (HS code 030355)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel "Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus" (HS code 030244)
- Frozen mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030374)
- Fresh or chilled mackerel (Scomber scombrus, Scomber australasicus, Scomber japonicus) (HS code 030264)
Are you a producer of mackerel or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ecuador mackerel export values
In 2019, Ecuador shipped mackerel worth 13.96m USD, an increase of 27.04% from 2018's total mackerel export of 10.989m USD. The yearly change in value of Ecuador mackerel between 2017 to 2018 was -8.6%.
The annual variation in the amount of Ecuador's mackerel exports between 2017 and 2019 was -29.22% when compared to a variation of -4.959% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ecuador mackerel ( in '000$ )
Ecuador ordered 1,612 tonnes of mackerel in 2019.