Dominican Republic sardines export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 The Dominican Republic sold 35 tonnes of sardines. For 2019 alone, the demand for the Dominican Republic sardines (fish category) has climbed, flactuating by 66.667 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sardines' exports decreased by -74.64 percent bringing the country US$0.08m for the year 2019. the Dominican Republic's sardines exports are classified as:
- Frozen sardines Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp." and brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030371)
- Prepared or preserved sardines, sardinella and brisling or sprats, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160413)
- Fresh or chilled sardines (Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.), sardinella (Sardinella spp.), brisling or sprats (Sprattus sprattus) (HS code 030261)
- Fresh or chilled sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030243)
- Frozen sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030353)
Are you a producer of sardines or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines.
Dominican Republic sardines export values
In 2019, the Dominican Republic supplied sardines valued at 0.08m USD, an increment of 11.11% from 2018's total sardines export of 0.072m USD. The annual change in value of the Dominican Republic sardines between 2017 to 2018 was -83.747%.
The yearly change in the volume of the Dominican Republic's sardines exports between 2017 and 2019 was -74.64 percent when compared to a variation of 66.667% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
the Dominican Republic's share of the world's total sardines' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country holds position 46 in world exports of sardines.
Export markets for Dominican Republic sardines ( in '000$ )
the Dominican Republic bought 16,292 tonnes of sardines in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Dominican Republic sardines.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines
Production of other produce in the Fish category in Dominican Republic: Live Ornamental Fish, Live Trout, Live Eels, Live Carp, Live Tuna, Live Fish, Trout, Salmon, Halibut Fish and Sole Fish.
See the production of sardines in other countries across Caribbean : Aruba sardines, Bahamas sardines, Barbados sardines, Cuba sardines, Dominican Republic sardines, Grenada sardines, Guadeloupe sardines, Haiti sardines, Jamaica sardines and Martinique sardines.
Nutrition: sardines calories and other nutrition facts