Dominican Republic eggs export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 The Dominican Republic sold 2,736 tonnes of eggs. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for the Dominican Republic eggs (agro commodities category) has shrunk, recording a change of -44.015 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports reduced by -7.16 pc bringing the Dominican Republic US$3.08m for the year 2019. the Dominican Republic's eggs exports are classified as:
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell eggs.
Dominican Republic eggs export values
In 2019, the Dominican Republic sold eggs worth 3.08m USD, a drop of -36.81% from 2018's total eggs export of 4.874m USD. The yearly change in value of the Dominican Republic eggs between 2017 to 2018 was -5.101 per cent.
The annual/yearly variation in the amount of the Dominican Republic's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was -7.16% in comparison to a variation of -44.015% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Dominican Republic eggs ( in '000$ )
the Dominican Republic bought 715 tonnes of eggs in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Dominican Republic eggs.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell eggs
Production of other produce in the Agro Commodities category in Dominican Republic: Wood Ear, Jelly Fungi Tremella, Coffee Husks & Skins, Coca leaf, Poppy Straw, Ephedra, Seaweed, Sugar Beet, Sugarcane and Natural Lac.
See the production of eggs in other countries across Caribbean : Aruba eggs, Bahamas eggs, Barbados eggs, Cuba eggs, Dominican Republic eggs, Grenada eggs, Guadeloupe eggs, Haiti eggs, Jamaica eggs and Martinique eggs.
Nutrition: eggs calories and other nutrition facts