Croatia swordfish export quantities and HS Codes
The quantity of swordfish sold by Croatia in 2020 was 19 tonnes. In 2019 Croatia exported 5 tonnes of swordfish. For 2019 alone, the demand for Croatia swordfish (fish category) has decreased, changing by -68.75 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, swordfish's exports decreased by -61.54 pc bringing the exporter US$0.06m for the year 2019. Croatia's swordfish exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled fillets and other meat whether or not minced" of swordfish "Xiphias gladius" (HS code 030411)
- Frozen swordfish "Xiphias gladius" (HS code 030357)
- Frozen swordfish (Xiphias gladius) (HS code 030361)
- Frozen fillets of swordfish "Xiphias gladius" (HS code 030484)
- Fresh or chilled swordfish (Xiphias gladius) (HS code 030267)
- Fresh or chilled swordfish "Xiphias gladius" (HS code 030247)
- Frozen fish meat, whether or not minced (excluding fillets) (HS code 030490)
- Frozen fillets of swordfish (Xiphias gladius) (HS code 030421)
- Fresh or chilled meat, whether or not minced, of swordfish "Xiphias gladius" (excluding fillets) (HS code 030454)
- Fresh or chilled fillets of swordfish "Xiphias gladius" (HS code 030445)
Are you a producer of swordfish or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell swordfish.
Croatia swordfish export values
In 2019, Croatia supplied swordfish with a value of 0.06m USD, a contraction of -69.85% from 2018's total swordfish export of 0.199m USD. The annual change in value of Croatia swordfish between 2017 to 2018 was 73.043 pc.
The yearly variation in the quantity of Croatia's swordfish exports between 2017 and 2019 was -61.54 percent in comparison to a variation of -68.75% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Croatia's portion of the world's total swordfish's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country holds position 25 in world exports of swordfish.
Export markets for Croatia swordfish ( in '000$ )
Croatia is a net importer of swordfish. The annual growth of Croatia swordfish in value between 2015 to 2019 was 17%, per year, while annual growth in quantity was 48%, per annum.
Croatia purchased 72 tonnes of swordfish in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Croatia swordfish.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell swordfish
Production of other produce in the Fish category in Croatia: Live Ornamental Fish, Live Trout, Live Eels, Live Carp, Live Tuna, Live Fish, Trout, Salmon, Halibut Fish and Sole Fish.
See the production of swordfish in other countries across Europe : Georgia swordfish, Albania swordfish, Belarus swordfish, Bosnia and Herzegovina swordfish, Bulgaria swordfish, Croatia swordfish, Czech Republic swordfish, Estonia swordfish, Greece swordfish and Hungary swordfish.
Nutrition: swordfish calories and other nutrition facts