Belarus sardines export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Belarus shipped 173 tonnes of sardines. Through 2019 alone, the demand for Belarus sardines (fish category) has increased, flactuating by 37.302 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sardines' exports went down by -46.11% bringing the country US$0.22m for the year 2019. Belarus' sardines exports are categorised as:
- Prepared or preserved sardines, sardinella and brisling or sprats, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160413)
- Fresh or chilled sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030243)
- Frozen sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030353)
- Fresh or chilled sardines (Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.), sardinella (Sardinella spp.), brisling or sprats (Sprattus sprattus) (HS code 030261)
- Frozen sardines Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp." and brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030371)
Are you a producer of sardines or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines.
Belarus sardines export values
In 2019, Belarus shipped sardines with a value of 0.22m USD, an improvement of 61.76% from 2018's total sardines export of 0.136m USD. The annual growth in value of Belarus sardines between 2017 to 2018 was -54.515%.
The per year change in the quantity of Belarus' sardines exports between 2017 and 2019 was -46.11 percent when compared to a variation of 37.302% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Belarus' share of the world's total sardines' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country is ranked number 26 in world exports of sardines.
Export markets for Belarus sardines ( in '000$ )
Belarus is a net importer of sardines. The annual growth of Belarus sardines in value between 2015 to 2019 was 12%, per year, while annual growth in quantity through the same period was 8%, per annum.
Belarus imported 10,505 tonnes of sardines in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Belarus sardines.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell sardines
Production of other produce in the Fish category in Belarus: Live Ornamental Fish, Live Trout, Live Eels, Live Carp, Live Tuna, Live Fish, Trout, Salmon, Halibut Fish and Sole Fish.
See the production of sardines in other countries across Europe : Georgia sardines, Albania sardines, Belarus sardines, Bosnia and Herzegovina sardines, Bulgaria sardines, Croatia sardines, Czech Republic sardines, Estonia sardines, Greece sardines and Hungary sardines.
Nutrition: sardines calories and other nutrition facts