Belarus pig fat export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Belarus shipped 1,085 tonnes of pig fat. Through 2019 alone, the interest in Belarus pig fat (meat category) has decreased, with a change of -50.838 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, pig fat's exports grew by 21.64 percent netting the nation US$1.43m for the year 2019. Belarus' pig fat exports are categorised as:
- Pig fat, incl. lard, and poultry fat, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard stearin and lard oil) (HS code 150100)
- Pig fat, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard) (HS code 150120)
- Pig fat, free of lean meat, not rendered or otherwise extracted, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (HS code 020910)
- Lard, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard stearin and lard oil) (HS code 150110)
- Pig fat, free of lean meat, and poultry fat, not rendered or otherwise extracted, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (HS code 020900)
Are you a producer of pig fat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pig fat.
Belarus pig fat export values
In 2019, Belarus exported pig fat valued at 1.43m USD, a contraction of -56.19% from 2018's total pig fat export of 3.264m USD. The annual change in value of Belarus pig fat between 2017 to 2018 was 398.321 percent.
The per year variation in the quantity of Belarus' pig fat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 21.64 per cent when compared to a variation of -50.838% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Belarus' stake of the world's total pig fat's exports in 2019 was 21.2 per cent. The country holds number 1 in world exports of pig fat.
Export markets for Belarus pig fat ( in '000$ )
Belarus' best performing destinations for pig fat are Russia, Poland, Brazil, Armenia and Turkmenistan.
Belarus is a net exporter of pig fat. The annual growth of Belarus pig fat in value between 2015 to 2019 was -21%, per year, while annual growth in quantity during the same period was -22%, per annum.
Belarus bought 7,185 tonnes of pig fat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Belarus pig fat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pig fat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Belarus: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat and Rabbit Meat.
See the production of pig fat in other countries across Europe : Georgia pig fat, Albania pig fat, Belarus pig fat, Bosnia and Herzegovina pig fat, Bulgaria pig fat, Croatia pig fat, Czech Republic pig fat, Estonia pig fat, Greece pig fat and Hungary pig fat.
Nutrition: pig fat calories and other nutrition facts