Bahrain fish export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Bahrain sold 1,808 tonnes of fish. Across 2019 alone, the market for Bahrain fish (fish category) has decreased, recording a change of -35.59 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, fish's exports went up by 137.89% bringing the nation US$4.03m for the year 2019. Bahrain's fish exports are categorised as:
- Frozen freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, swordfish, toothfish, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, dogfish and other sharks, eels, sea bass and hake) (HS code 030379)
- Fish, salted or in brine only (excluding fillets, offal, herring, cod, anchovies, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030569)
- Prepared or preserved fish, whole or in pieces (excluding minced, merely smoked, and salmon, herrings, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, tunas, skipjack, bonito "sarda spp.", mackerel, anchovies and eels) (HS code 160419)
- Fresh or chilled fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030289)
- Fresh or chilled freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, sharks, eels, swordfish and toothfish) (HS code 030269)
- Prepared or preserved fish (excluding whole or in pieces) (HS code 160420)
- Dried fish, even salted but not smoked (excluding fillets, offal and cod) (HS code 030559)
- Frozen fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030389)
- Smoked fish, incl. fillets (excluding offal, Pacific salmon, Atlantic salmon, Danube salmon, herring, trout, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030549)
Are you a producer of fish or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell fish.
Bahrain fish export values
In 2019, Bahrain supplied fish with a value of 4.03m USD, a reduction of -25.71% from 2018's total fish export of 5.425m USD. The annual reduction in value of Bahrain fish between 2017 to 2018 was 382.651 per cent.
The annual/yearly variation in the amount of Bahrain's fish exports between 2017 and 2019 was 137.89 per cent compared to a variation of -35.59% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Bahrain's share of the world's total fish's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Bahrain holds position 64 in world exports of fish.
Export markets for Bahrain fish ( in '000$ )
Bahrain purchased 3,425 tonnes of fish in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Bahrain fish.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell fish
Production of other produce in the Fish category in Bahrain: Live Ornamental Fish, Live Trout, Live Eels, Live Carp, Live Tuna, Live Fish, Trout, Salmon, Halibut Fish and Sole Fish.
See the production of fish in other countries across Middle East : Bahrain fish, Cyprus fish, Iraq fish, Israel fish, Jordan fish, Kuwait fish, Lebanon fish, Palestine fish, Oman fish and Qatar fish.
Nutrition: fish calories and other nutrition facts