Zimbabwe Vegetables 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Zimbabwe vegetables today, Jun 5 2023, is between US$ 0.45 and US$ 1.45 per kilogram or between US$ 0.2 and US$ 0.66 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Euro for vegetables today, Jun 5 2023, is between EUR 0.37 and EUR 1.19 per kilogram or between EUR 0.17 and EUR 0.54 per pound(lb) in Harare and Bulawayo.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Zimbabwe vegetables is between US$ 0.32 and US$ 1.02 per kilogram or between US$ 0.14 and US$ 0.46 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of vegetables and other products in different countries.
Zimbabwe Vegetables Export Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe export price per kilogram of Vegetables from Zimbabwe over the last five years has been quite varied. In 2017, the price was 6.71 US $ per kg, followed by a sharp drop to 4.44 US $ per kg in 2018. In 2019, the price rose to 27.00 US $ per kg, before dropping again to 1.03 US $ per kg in 2020. The price then increased slightly to 1.17 US $ per kg in 2021. Overall, the export price of Vegetables from Zimbabwe has been quite volatile over the last five years. Based on this data, it is difficult to predict the prices for 2023 and 2024.
The vegetables exports from Zimbabwe are classified as:
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
Zimbabwe Vegetables Import Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe import price per kilogram of vegetables into Zimbabwe has seen a significant fluctuation over the past five years. In 2016, the price was recorded at $6.33, followed by a slight increase to $6.71 in 2017. However, in 2018, the price dropped to $4.44, before rising sharply to $27.00 in 2019. This was followed by a dramatic decrease to $1.03 in 2020, and a slight increase to $1.17 in 2021. Looking ahead, it is difficult to predict the exact prices for 2023 and 2024. However, based on the data, it is likely that the prices will remain relatively stable in the near future.
Looking to Buy or Sell Vegetables?
Click here for market analysis of Zimbabwe vegetables
Prices of other produce in the Vegetables category in Zimbabwe: Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Lettuce, Chicory, Carrots and beetroot, salsify & celeriac.
See prices of vegetables in other countries across Africa : Algeria vegetables, Angola vegetables, Botswana vegetables, Burundi vegetables, Cameroon vegetables, Cape Verde vegetables, Central African Republic vegetables, Comoros vegetables, DRC Congo vegetables and Benin vegetables.