Senegal Mutton 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Senegal mutton today, Jun 11 2023, is between US$ 9.2 and US$ 15.9 per kilogram or between US$ 4.17 and US$ 7.21 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in CFA Franc BCEAO for mutton is between XOF 5609.76 and XOF 9695.12 per kilogram or between XOF 2544.11 and XOF 4396.88 per pound(lb) in Dakar and Touba.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Senegal mutton is between US$ 6.44 and US$ 11.13 per kilogram or between US$ 2.92 and US$ 5.05 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of mutton and other products in different countries.
Senegal Mutton Export Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe export price of Mutton from Senegal over the last five years has been quite volatile. In 2013, the price per kilogram was 6.55 US dollars, which increased to 9.37 US dollars in 2014. However, the price dropped to 8.50 US dollars in 2015 and then rose to 8.89 US dollars in 2016. In 2017, the price increased to 9.89 US dollars and then dropped to 8.88 US dollars in 2018. The price then rose to 9.20 US dollars in 2019 and dropped to 8.43 US dollars in 2020. The most recent data shows that the price per kilogram of Mutton from Senegal is 8.33 US dollars in 2021. Based on this data, it is predicted that the export price of Mutton from Senegal will be 8.22 US dollars in 2023 and 8.11 US dollars in 2024.
The exports of mutton from Senegal are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020421)
- Frozen sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020441)
- Fresh or chilled boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020423)
- Frozen cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020442)
- Frozen lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020430)
- Frozen boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020443)
- Fresh or chilled lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020410)
- Fresh or chilled cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020422)
Senegal Mutton Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Mutton?
Click here for market analysis of Senegal mutton
Prices of other produce in the Meat category in Senegal: Pork, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See prices of mutton in other countries across Africa : Algeria mutton, Angola mutton, Botswana mutton, Burundi mutton, Cameroon mutton, Cape Verde mutton, Central African Republic mutton, Comoros mutton, DRC Congo mutton and Benin mutton.
Nutrition: mutton calories and other nutrition facts