Norway Chicken Meat 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Norway chicken meat today, Jun 5 2023, is between US$ 5.33 and US$ 6.49 per kilogram or between US$ 2.42 and US$ 2.94 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Norwegian Krone for chicken meat today, Jun 5 2023, is between NOK 58.37 and NOK 71.07 per kilogram or between NOK 26.47 and NOK 32.23 per pound(lb) in Oslo and Bergen.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Norway chicken meat is between US$ 3.73 and US$ 4.54 per kilogram or between US$ 1.69 and US$ 2.06 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of chicken meat and other products in different countries.
Norway Chicken Meat Export Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe export price per kilogram of Chicken Meat from Norway has seen a steady increase over the last five years. In 2017, the price was 7.43 US dollars per kilogram, and in 2021 it was 6.17 US dollars per kilogram. The highest price was seen in 2013, when it was 10.54 US dollars per kilogram. The lowest price was in 2014, when it was 1.22 US dollars per kilogram. The price has been relatively stable since then, with the price in 2020 being 5.00 US dollars per kilogram. Based on this data, it is likely that the export price per kilogram of Chicken Meat from Norway will remain around 5.00 US dollars per kilogram in 2023 and 2024.
The exports of chicken meat from Norway are classified as:
- Frozen fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020712)
- Fresh or chilled fowls of the species Gallus domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020711)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020714)
- Meat or offal of fowls of the species "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160232)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of fowls of the species Gallus domesticus (HS code 020713)
Norway Chicken Meat Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Chicken Meat?
Click here for market analysis of Norway chicken meat
Prices of other produce in the Meat category in Norway: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See prices of chicken meat in other countries across Europe : Georgia chicken meat, Albania chicken meat, Belarus chicken meat, Bosnia and Herzegovina chicken meat, Bulgaria chicken meat, Croatia chicken meat, Czech Republic chicken meat, Estonia chicken meat, Greece chicken meat and Hungary chicken meat.