Ivory Coast vegetables export quantities
In 2019 The Ivory Coast exported 792 tonnes of vegetables. In 2019 alone, the demand for the Ivory Coast vegetables (vegetables category) has improved, recording a change of 64.657 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, vegetables' exports increased by 67.09% netting the nation US$0.53m for the year 2019. the Ivory Coast's vegetables exports are categorised as:
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
Are you a producer of vegetables or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ivory Coast vegetables export values
In 2019, the Ivory Coast supplied vegetables with a value of 0.53m USD, an improvement of 8.16% from 2018's total vegetables export of 0.49m USD. The yearly increase in value of the Ivory Coast vegetables between 2017 to 2018 was 16.945 pc.
The per year variation in the volume of the Ivory Coast's vegetables exports between 2017 and 2019 was 67.09 per cent compared to a variation of 64.657% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ivory Coast vegetables ( in '000$ )
the Ivory Coast's best performing export markets for vegetables are Senegal, US, Guinea, Gabon and Niger.
the Ivory Coast purchased 648 tonnes of vegetables in 2019.
The production of vegetables in the Ivory Coast was 1,206,168 tonnes in 2019 and is forecast to change by an average of 1.06%.
The country had approximately 146,272.00 hectares under vegetables cultivation.