Benin exported 0 tonnes of oysters in 2018. For 2018 alone, the demand for the seafood category has, per cent in comparison to the year 2017. Between 2015 and 2018, oysters exports by %, earning the country $0m for the year 2018. The oysters exports are categorised as:
- Oysters, live, fresh, chilled, frozen, dried, salted or in brine (HS code 030710)
- Oysters, even in shell, frozen (HS code 030712)
- Oysters, smoked, frozen, dried, salted or in brine (HS code 030719)
- Oysters, prepared or preserved (excluding smoked) (HS code 160551)
- Oysters, even in shell, live, fresh or chilled (HS code 030711)
The annual change in the volume of Benin oysters between 2015 and 2018 was percent compared to the period between 2017 and 2018. Benin's share of the world's total oysters exports in 2018 was 0%.
Are you a producer of Benin oysters?
Register your farm or Coop now to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Benin oysters export quantities
In 2018, Benin supplied oysters worth 0m USD, an increase of % from 2017's total oysters exports value of 0.02m USD. The annual growth value of Benin oysters between 2017 to 2018 was %.
Current top 10 market destinations for Benin oysters ( in '000$ )
Recommended high demand alternative crops to Benin oysters ( in '000$ )